The Yeh Hum Naheen Foundation (YHM) is a Pakistan based non-profit organization that was established under the Societies Act of Pakistan in October 2007, with the following key aims:
- To reinforce the point that Islam is a peaceful faith that promotes tolerance and harmony.
- To develop an awareness among people regarding the issues of the growing radicalization of Pakistani youth.
- To promote better understanding and co-existence of Muslims around the world among non-Muslim communities.
- To convey that the majority of Muslims do not support the rise in terrorism, and to deny Muslims the opportunity for involvement in terrorist activities.
- To show the positive impact of Pakistan and Muslims around the world, and remove the distance between east and west through media education.
- To develop ways to prevent terrorism.
- To raise awareness for the international terrorism events and help countries affected by terrorism.
Activities of the The Yeh Hum Naheen Foundation (YHM) shall be funded by means of grants from public authorities, from income of broadcasting activities (including distribution of programmes) as well as from gifts, legacies or donations from Associations, organizations, institutions, private individuals, etc. Follow yehhumnaheen.org and keep updated about the best solutions to stop terrorism worldwide.