Please see this editorial in the NY Times:
Indians are busy submitting staunchly anti-Pakistan comments in the comments section.
Whatever your political views, put that aside for now. Post pro-Pakistan comments underneath the above editorial...do it if only for the sake of Pakistan army and its defense.
We need to be active and present Pakistan's case in these forums...
You can reply to the anti-Pakistan nonsense posted by the Indians and to the assertion in the editorial that Pakistan has allegedly "not done enough" to fight terrorism.
Please use variations in your own words on the following themes. Do not copy and paste, please, so it doesn't appear as if it's orchestrated:
1. America has been double-crossing Pakistan since 9/11. Pakistan helped American occupy Afghanistan. But Washington handed over the country to anti-Pakistan elements including the Indians to destabilize Pakistan.
2. War on terror cannot succeed if only America's interests are achieved and Pakistan's interests are sidelined. This is a partnership. We succeed together or we fail together.
3. American is allowing Karzai and Indians to use Afghan soil to export terrorism into Pakistan.
4. Pakistan might be a troubled country but do not underestimate the resolve of its people. We started from scratch and rose to become a nuclear power at par with a country that is five times larger than us.
5. America ensured that the government in Kabul remain staunchly anti-Pakistan and that no elements friendly to Pakistan be inducted. This shows American malice from the start.
6. All this American bluster will end if only Pakistan cuts off all supplies to American military in Afghanistan and leaves the U.S.-led 'coalition' which mainly consists of only three countries now: American, Britain, and Pakistan. Let the Americans handle Afghanistan on their own.